I-See 論壇 » 心事討論區 » 發洩區 » haiz why why why

2008-8-5 03:09 PM michiko17
haiz why why why

i am a gal in usa with my bf and his mother . i come all the way here to company my bf and help his mother to work but , i feel  really sad and lonely . u know i work 7 day a weak no off as i am helping his mother . though he love me lot and he is very good to me but i just cannot stand his mother . she is a person tat is really unresonable. loud and keep shouting at ppl . when she is happy  wht ever u do is ok she wont say a work but if she is in a bad mood . then you sure will get all the shouting and scolding form her for no reson . the best of all is u cannot dont care her she will get more angry . i have to keep ren her temper . i really going crazy . sometime i think why must i get all tis . when i at my own country no one like her treat me tis why b4 not even my real mother . i have lot of lovely firend i can enjoy my life . because of my bf worst it or not i really dont know . i just feel very lonely and sad over here and i really miss all my friends and family :s4U42I9: :s4U42I9:

2008-8-5 07:26 PM
為左你個bf你都要忍下佢媽媽嫁啦- -"

2008-8-7 03:36 AM michiko17
wakaka

i dont want to marry yet so young .

頁: [1]
查看完整版本: haiz why why why